What's Happening IN our Community
- Candy Heart Guessing Game | February 1st – 13th
When you come into the office during the first half of the month to pay your rent or grab a cup of coffee, be sure to take a guess at how many hearts are in the jar. The winner who guesses the number of hearts closest to the amount without going over will win a $50 giftcard to Dave & Buster’s.
- Sweet Treats | February 6th from 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Come be our Valentine and create some yummy treats with us. We will have everything from delectable fondue to creating your own cookie valentines. It’s early release day for the kids, so make sure to swing in on your way home!
What's Happening AROUND our Community
- The 26.2 With Donna | February 8-10
The only marathon in the world that donates 100 percent of its profits to Breast Cancer Research. Celebrate 10 years at the 26.2 With Donna Marathon this year!
- Community First Seawalk Music Festival | February 23-24
The Community First Seawalk Music Festival is a free, family-friendly event here at Jax Beach on the Seawalk Pavilion. The festival celebrates Jacksonville's local cultures with all local artists, food, and music. VIP Premium Seating, however, is available for purchase.
- Jax Greek Festival | February 22-24
Follow up your Saint Valentine's Day festivities with this celebration of Greek culture, featuring authentic cuisine and music straight from Greece. Come to the Morocco Shrine's auditorium for this three-day event in Jacksonville.
Super Bowl LIII will take place on Sunday, February 3, 2019. Kickoff time is 6:30 p.m. ET. at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta where the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots will face off. Maroon 5 will headline the halftime show. Super Bowl LIII will be aired on CBS.
- Rosa Parks, the American civil rights activist known for protesting against giving up her seat on the bus to a white passenger, was born on February 4th, 1913. Her birthday is commemorated as Rosa Parks Day in California and Missouri. She died in 2005, at the ripe old age of 92.
- Bob Marley, much loved reggae musician, was born in Jamaica on February 6, 1945. He tragically died of cancer in 1981, at the young age of 36.
- Scientist Charles Darwin, who specialized in the natural sciences and is credited with contributing greatly to the theory of evolution, was born on February 12th, 1809, and lived until 1882. He is known as being one of the most influential scientists of all time.
- Renewals | If your current lease is ending soon, please be sure to return the renewal offer letter that was sent to your door. We would love to have you stay with us! Should you choose not to renew, please remember that a 30 day written notice is required to vacate upon lease ending date.
- Emergency Maintenance Requests | We have after hour emergency maintenance for issues such as heat not working when the temperatures are below 55, AC not working when the temperatures are above 85, no water, water leaks that cannot be contained or that are causing structural damage, no power, severe electrical issues such as sparking or smoke, flooding and similar urgent issues. Make sure that you call our office at (904)646-4868 for any after hour emergency maintenance requests and prompt the emergency maintenance line to ensure the request is received in a timely manner. Please do not email them or place them online.
- Online Rent Payments | Residents can go directly to www.rentpayment.com to pay rent online with either your credit card for a fee or with a bank account with no additional costs. Rent is due by the 3rd and assessed a late fee on the 4th.
- Parking | Visitors must park in the assigned visitor parking spaces. If parking in an unmarked area you must have a decal. It is as simple as bringing us your vehicle registration.